Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How to ask your Boss for a salary increase?? ... Don't Miss it.

How to ask your Boss for a salary increase?

One day an employee sends a letter to H er boss asking for an increase
in her salary!!!

Dear Bo$$,

In thi$ life, we all need$ ome thing mo$ t de$ perately. I think
you$hould be under $ tanding of the need $ of u $ worker $ who have
given$o much $ upport including $ weat and$ ervice to your company.

I am$ure you will gue $$ what I mean and re $ pond $oon.

Your$ $incerely,

Je$$y


The next day, the employee received this letter of reply :

Dear Jessy

I kNO w you have been working very hard.NO wadays,NOthing much has changed.

You must have NOticed that our company isNO t doingNOticeably well as yet .

NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading eco NOmists are NOt
sure if the United States may go into a NO ther recession. After
theNOvember presidential elections things may turn bad .

I haveNOthing more to add NO w. You kNOw what I mean.

No comments: